1013 W Church Street
P.O. Box 486 Summitville, IN 46070 | MAP
Phone Number (765)536-2335
Fax Number (765)536-9050
Monday – Thursday 9:30am-7pm
Now available at the Summitville Library free of charge. Ask for Sarah.
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in Indiana. I am not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.
- Chair yoga takes place every Monday and Thursday from 1-2pm in the meeting room. This form of exercise improves both physical and mental well-being and can be beneficial to attend even on days we’d like to stay in bed. Check out the calendar or pick up a flier at the library to see the dates we will not have this program. We hope to see you there!
- Book discussion will be on Monday, June 12th. This month we will be reading Matt Haig’s book called “The Midnight Library”. GoodReads summarizes that, “Between life and death there is a library, and within that library, the shelves go on forever. Every book provides a chance to try another life you could have lived. To see how things would be if you had made other choices . . . Would you have done anything different, if you had the chance to undo your regrets?”
Pick up a copy of this book at your library today, so you can join us.
Color Me Happy -Starting back up in March
- Adult Coloring is held on the 3rd Monday of each month from 5:30-7:00 pm. We provide everything you need or if you have something special you are working on bring it along!
- Senior Social is a program for people over 50 years old. At this program seniors get together and play games, have activities or do an art project. Regardless of what is done, there is a lot of fun to be had! This programs takes place on the third Thursday of every month at 2:30-4pm. We hope to see you there!
Mommy & Me
- Mommy & Me is a program for babies up through 2 years of age and their parents/grandparents/care-giver. We use story, song, dance, and play to help build babies’ communication skills and to just have fun! This program takes place on Mondays from 10:30-11:30am. Hope to see you there!
- Toddler Corral is a program for kids 3-5 years old. We read stories, have a craft, color, and have a snack. It’s a really exciting time! This program takes place on Wednesdays from 10:30-11:30am. We hope to help your toddlers grow and get ready for school years!
- Goosebumps is for kids K-6th grade. We read a story, learn about the world around us, have an activity and a small snack each week. We will work to complete requirements to earn invitations to a special party at the end of December! This program is on Mondays from 4-5pm.
- Teen Time is for tweens and teens from 7th-12th grade. We will have games, snacks, crafts, and discuss books. We will be meeting the first and FORTH THURSDAY of each month from 4-5pm. Hope to see you there for a great time!