1013 W Church Street
P.O. Box 486 Summitville, IN 46070 | MAP
Phone Number (765)536-2335
Fax Number (765)536-9050
Monday – Thursday 9:30am-7pm
Now available at the Summitville Library free of charge. Ask for Sarah.
I am not an attorney licensed to practice law in Indiana. I am not allowed to draft legal records, give advice on legal matters, including immigration, or charge a fee for those activities.
Mommy & Me (Newborn-2 years with parent/care-giver)
- We use story, song, dance, and play to help build babies’ communication skills and to just have fun! This program takes place on Tuesdays from 10:30-11:30am. Hope to see you there!
Goosebumps (K-6th grade)
- We read a story, learn about the world around us, have an activity and a small snack each week. We have incentive sheets and reading lists to complete for the chance to win prizes! This program is on Mondays from 4-5pm.
- Chair yoga takes place every Monday and Thursday from 1-2pm in the meeting room. This form of exercise improves both physical and mental well-being and can be beneficial to attend even on days we’d like to stay in bed. Check out the calendar or pick up a flier at the library to see the dates we will not have this program. We hope to see you there!
- Book discussion will be on Monday, September 11th. This month we will be reading Jeannette Wall’s book called “Half Broke Horses”. GoodReads summarizes that, “Lily survived tornadoes, droughts, floods, the Great Depression, and the most heartbreaking personal tragedy. She bristled at prejudice of all kinds — against women, Native Americans, and anyone else who didn’t fit the mold. Rosemary Smith Walls always told Jeannette that she was like her grandmother, and in this true-life novel, Jeannette Walls channels that kindred spirit. Half Broke Horses is Laura Ingalls Wilder for adults, as riveting and dramatic as Isak Dinesen’s Out of Africa or Beryl Markham’s West with the Night.”
Pick up a copy of this book at your library today, so you can join us.
Color Me Happy
- Adult Coloring is held on the 3rd Monday of each month from 5:30-7:00 pm. We provide everything you need or if you have something special you are working on bring it along!
- Senior Social is a program for people over 50 years old. At this program seniors get together and play games, have activities or do an art project. Regardless of what is done, there is a lot of fun to be had! This programs takes place on the third Thursday of every month at 2:30-4pm. We hope to see you there!
For more information, call 765-536-2335.